Monday 11 May 2009

More fun with Google

Google never ceases to amaze me. Prompted by someone else who tried it first, I put the words "British", "Christian" and "blog" into Google, this blog - yes, the one that you are reading, comes up number one.


In other words, Marmalade Sandwich is the British Christian blog.

("Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am just overwhelmed. I don't know what to say. I'd like to dedicate this honour to my parents, who . . . .")

On the other hand, when I put the the words "British", "Libertarian" and "blog" into Google, I came out number two.


Rats. Beaten by Samizdata. Oh well, better luck next time.

4 comments:

Greg said...

A rare bear indeed. In my Comprehensive List of Christian Libertarian Blogs, your blog is described as:

Tagline "The random musings of a Christian Libertarian". By Young Mr. Brown, a rare breed indeed - British, Libertarian, and Christian all in one package.

Greg said...

You come up second under "christian libertarian blog" on google.com as well!

Young Mr. Brown said...

Perhaps I should make clear that I am not related to anyone who works for Google, I have not made any donations to Google or any of its employees, and I am too technologically illiterate to know how to promote my blog on Google!

Martin said...

Wow, that's impressive. well done!